1. Study your notes within one day of taking them. Retention rates are 60% higher then!
2. Open your bag of chips from the bottom, as most of the flavor has sunk there.
3. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
4. Spiders hate peppermint oil. Put some in a squirt bottle + water and spray your garage and all door frames.
5. If an older guy is flirting with you and you want him to stop, smile at him and keep calling him “sir.”
6. Talking out feelings of depression in bed can help relieve them. It can be to a friend, a relative, God, or even yourself.
Tom Hiddleston seen dressed in costume while filming scenes for the new horror movie ‘Crimson Peak’ in Toronto on April 16, 2014 [HQ]
SWEET MOTHER OF GUACAMOLE BURGERS
the weather today is probably the most beautiful weather ever probably
I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY NOTES THIS HAS IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 6 HOURS EEEE
where the fuck do you live
my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so he doesnt have to go to PE
the only way you can see him is if you get on the floor behind the bean bag and see the light of his phone
I bet he’s on Tumblr
asgard’s next top model
if loki tripped into an asgardian garbage can, this would be mean girls
i will never not reblog this
I don’t understand because wasn’t Olaf’s actions of lighting the fire, almost melting and then trying to save her and act of true love and shouldnt that have unfrozen her heart?
for real i was watching and i was really upset that they did this scene but still needed love to be romantic??
but also them carrying her all the way back to the castle to get her there couldn’t that count as an act of love too??
It’s because the act of love had to be by Anna, not for her.
I just love how this movie depicts them as a regular family.
there's beauty in your magic